End of the semester.....

Dear Parents,


As the end of Fall semester has approached, I would like to take this opportunity to inform parents that we have finished learning all materials which was planned for this semester.  We will be starting Spring's semester reading before students take their Winter break.  I am very proud of my class as they have been making progress.  Many students have been making a lot of improvement since September.  I am hoping my class will continue learning,  experiencing, accomplishing and facing challenges to grow further.   At the same time,  I would like to thank you all parents for their kind support and attention.  If there are any questions or concerns,   please feel free to let me know to discuss further through e-mail.

Have a wonderful Winter break and  a Happy Chinese New Year!!


Image result for chinese new year 2018 pictures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - Review Week and The Stone Garden

Final Test Scope

Week 14 - Mole and the Baby