Welcome Class 104!!

Week 1: Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Welcome sweet first graders!
I am so excited that I get to be your teacher this year.  You won't believe how much you will learn and how much FUN we will have along the way!! 

As your child's new teacher,  I would lilke to take this time to intoduce myself to you and your family.  
My name is Sylvia Shum. I am British and was born in H.K. I have been teaching in Taiwan for the past 10 years.  I have obtained my Bachelor of Science degree from Univeristy of Mass., Amherst. and my education from Asia and Europe. Prior to coming to Taiwan,  I have worked in the finance and hospitality industry. Now, I consider Taiwan as my second home. Aside from teaching,  I enjoy doing yoga,  and spending time with my two beautiful boys.  

I have worked with a wide variery of students in the Taiwan, ranging from elementary-age to college level and in a variety of educational settings. It is my 10th year teaching in Taiwan and my second year teaching in Xin Min elementary school.  

I am looking forward in meeting you all in our first parent and teacher conference on Saturday, September 24th.  I am excited in communicating closely together to create the best learning environment for your child. 

Sincerely, 
Sylvia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - Review Week and The Stone Garden

Final Test Scope

Week 14 - Mole and the Baby