Report Cards Out

Dear Parents,

       We have arrived to the end of the semester for this school year 2016. I think Class 204 has come a long way from the first semester when I had first met them. Class 204 has always been a lively, talkative, and active class.  I am very proud of this class as they have made infinite progress in many ways.  It has been fascinating to teach such a spirited and motivating class at Xin Min.  

      Jiddu Krishnamurti has once said, "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning."  Learning is an endless process and life long journey.  I have learned a lot from teaching in this class.  Nothing is more important than bringing up the next generation.  I sincerely wish everyone their very best and a lot more  positive development.
   
     I have sent out Language Arts report Card to everyone who were present in class today except three students who were absent. I have passed out their summer homework last week too.  Many students have started doing their homework.  I will upload the answer keys of their summer work for cross checking  later in the summer. Aside from that,  I think it is about all that I have to say for today!


Sincerely,  
Tr.  Sylvia  




  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - Review Week and The Stone Garden

Final Test Scope

Week 14 - Mole and the Baby