Homework - June 29th

Dear Parents,


This semester is quickly coming to an end. And summer vacation is going to begin soon.  I am very proud of this class and the progress that they are making.   As I have mentioned before,  we are all individuals. We are all different and unique in our own ways.  Some students are making progress faster than others.  It doesn't matter how slow you're going,  as long as you don't stop.  I know  my class has been making progress according to their own pace and not competing against others.  They are the captains of our own learning journey. I have been learning a lot from our future generation and I hope they have been absorbing as much as possible.

With all this being said,  I would like to thank all parents for their continuous understanding and support.  I have sent out their summer homework packet to the class today.  Students may read two or three readings per week to keep up their reading skills during the summer.  If your child has not receive a summer homework packet or extra copies, please let me know via e- mail.  (sylviawss@gmail.com) I will send you an electronic copy. Last but not least,  I would like to wish everyone a fabulous and fantastic summer.  Stay safe and wet! See you next school year!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - Review Week and The Stone Garden

Final Test Scope

Week 14 - Mole and the Baby