Dear Parents,

Welcome back to school after our Winter and Chinese new year break!  As today was my first day at Xinmin, I had the pleasure to meet many beautiful and bright faces of this class 104.   We are slowly getting back to school mode after the long winter break.  Today,  I had an opportunity to introduce myself and learn the names of all the students.  We were able to begin partial of the lesson.  We reviewed vocabulary words of the previous lesson and had started learning the vocabulary words of the new lesson from Unit 5. I have assigned homework for the day.  Most of the students were able to finish their work on time.  The homework given was to write the vocabulary words from no. 1-9 (three times) to read pages 124 - 126.  These pages are about learning the short e and sounding out the vocabulary words through home reading.  And for today,  I think that is about all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 18 - Review Week and The Stone Garden

Final Test Scope

Week 14 - Mole and the Baby